If you follow us on social media (and if you don't, you're missing out on the fun!), you saw what a busy and amazing week it has been for us at Salt & Light Trading Co.! We wanted to share a quick recap with you for two reasons:
1. To share the joy and inspiration we received,
2. To show you what our pop up shops look like, and
3. To invite you to host your own Pop Up Shop! (If you're far from Texas, never fear: we are working on offering online trunk shows as well!)
At the end of last week, Kendall bravely headed to the Dallas Boho Market without his better half. 😉 (Breanne was in Houston flexing her wedding photographer muscles!) Kendall may have had a touch of nerves about running the booth solo, but he totally shouldn't have been! Everybody loves Kendy. 😏♥ Also, our amazing friend (and ethically-sourced-fashion-extraordinaire!) Tiffany swooped in to help out and was a total lifesaver. Despite buckets of rain, it was a fun and successful weekend at the Dallas Boho Market. We always love being there, rain or shine!
After driving back from Houston, Breanne started preparing for an amazing event on Thursday in San Antonio: the launch party for the Whole Moms Podcast. The women from this event are seriously inspiring for anyone wanting to pursue their dreams, and the event was a magical experience! Bree, as a former(/current 😉) missionary, told them that she would be happy to sleep anywhere in the city following the event. Little did she know they would set her up at the darling Hotel Emma. Like... macarons left in the room for her when she returned there for the night, gorgeous room design, amazing breakfast the next morning... While this is absolutely not required of anyone hosting a pop up shop 😂, it was a really amazing surprise!
After arriving back home on Friday, in typical Breanne fashion 😉, she decided to sign up for the Boho Market in McKinney, Texas... happening the very next day! Quite opposite of Kendall and Tiffany's rainy market experience, this day was hooottt. Bree totally rocked The Tiffany Off-the-Shoulder Top to beat the insane August in Texas heat, and so many beautiful women came and shopped and heard about our mission.
Does any of this inspire you? We hope so! If this idea feels out of reach, never fear! The magic of these events always flows from the heart behind our mission - connection, community, and using our purchasing power for the good of others. Spending a day with your girl friends, shopping and chatting in the comfort of your own home or in an intimate setting becomes a treasured memory for everyone involved.
So, you want to host a party! What now?
1. Send us a message via Facebook, or an email to Breanne@saltandlighttradingco.com and let us know! We'll get back to you with the dates we have available.
2. If you live within a 6 hour drive from Waco, you are in our area! 😉 If you live outside that boundary, contact us to see about hosting a trunk show online when that option becomes available.
3. You invite aaallll your friends; we'll bring the clothes! We will bring our product, our clothing racks, and our mission right into your living room (or wherever you prefer 😉) and we will all share in an amazing time together. We'll talk ethically made fashion, Grace House Amazon, style help, and pursuing our dreams and personal goals.
Seriously, this is a time that never fails to build up everyone involved. We would love for you to be apart of our story in this way. We can't wait to hear from you!